- ACCEPTING THE TERMS: You can always access and use the official website https://CDRAustralia.Net and avail all the Products/Services as referred to the site. But this is ever subjected exclusively to the terms and conditions of the CDRAustralia.Net. You cannot use the products or services of the website for any purpose. This is an illegal act and also prohibited by the terms and conditions of CDRAustralia.Net. While using the Website/Products/Services, the user is entirely accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers on the website notice. Not taking the Terms and Conditions of the CDRAustralia.Net, the website Products/Services is also stopped.
- The website authority always reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions of the CDRAustralia.Net at any time. Thus, it is still advisable to check the latest CDRAustralia.Net on the website.
- Products and services: All the products, services and information offered o the website is the sole property of the CDRAustralia.Net. The content of this site cannot be copied, transmitted, reproduced, distributed, sold or stored without taking any prior permission from the website authority and copyright holder.
- SERVICES: You have to accept:
- We provide all the advice and assistance in preparing the engineering competencies. We help you with the competencies report preparation based on our experience, and the CDRAustralia.Net is not related to the Engineers Australia (EA) / IPENZ/ACS organisations.
- All the articles provided by us during the competencies writing assistance are only our advice to you on the competencies preparation subject.
- Using any services or product from this website is entirely at your own risk. We never guaranty any successful assessment by the Engineers Australia (EA) team on purchasing any of our product or service.
Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) Samples. Here you need to accept the following terms:
- The sample products on the website are designed in helping the users to understand who they are and what they do. Samples posted on site should be used as references for creating the competency report on your own.
- Using any product from our website is at your risk. We do not guaranty you the final competency selection by the Authorized team.
- The samples on our website are only sorts of examples and are not suitable for any other usage.
- You are not authorised to reproduce the CDRAustralia.Net
- Sample purchase is under the “Regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.”
- We do not guaranty the accuracy of any content writing, graphics, tables, etc. provided by us on our website.
- Using our products, you agree on- using the “Contact” link for sending emails, letters, spams, etc.
- You cannot publish anything defamatory information via our website
- The users also cannot print, post or distribute any disseminate material, promoting violence or any unlawful act.
- Imposing any virus threat on our site is a punishable offence
We always have the right to terminate your access to the website on violating any of our stated terms or conditions.
No links from our website are to be provided website by any user.
- You agree to abide by all the laws regarding data transmission from the UK to any other nation where you live.
THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All types of students on the CDRAustralia.Net website are protected by trademarks, patents and all other intellectual property rights. So nothing can be reproduced or resold from our site.
Violation of any of the laws, terms and conditions mentioned can subject the user to litigation under Data Protection Act.