CDR report is the way via which the aspiring engineers from various nations around the world can immigrate to Australia to work in reputed organisations at technical posts. They can get a Skilled Migration visa for the living and work in Australia. If you can pass the CDR writing then your Australian work permit visa will also be approved.
They need to prove their core competencies through the CDR. There is an association known as the Engineers Australia (EA) who assess all these reports and make the final selections. Thus, your cdr writing needs to follow all the specific guidelines as given by the EA team. See some useful tips to write the best CDR report.
Tips to do best cdr writing Australia
- Before starting the CDR writing, you need to understand very clearly the actual purpose of your report wearing. Thus, you need to go through the EA guidelines very carefully. There are three essential elements in your CDR report- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) list, 3 Career Episodes and the Summary Statement (SS). Each of these three elements as some critical role in the CDR report. Thus, you will be able to write them more effectively if you understand the purpose of each component.
- The entire CDR report is to be written in pure Australian English. It is quite similar to that of British English. But you need to be very careful regarding the use of words in your CDR.
- The cdr writing experts say that you need to choose the best topics for your Career Episodes. If you can select the best items, then you win half the game. You always need to be very careful regarding the competencies the EA is asking for. The occupational categories under which you can submit the CDR report according to the Engineers Australia (EA) guidelines are – Engineering Technologist, Professional Engineer, Engineering Manager and Engineering Associate). You need to select the engineering category that best suits your qualification and experiences.
- The assessors of Engineers Australia (EA) only want to know about your expertise as an engineer and not about your previous company. be aware about plagiarism fact while writing the three Career Episodes. Here you highlight your role in the earlier projects as a team player.
- The Career Episodes are to be written in clear and separate paragraphs. In your Summary Statement, references from these paragraphs are needed to be given. As per the cdr writing help service providers, the Summary Statement (SS) is the very first page that the EA assessors read.
- All the Career Episodes should always be written in 1st person and with active voice.
It is always advisable for the aspiring overseas engineers to avail the top online cdr writing provider. The CDRAustralia.Net is the top choice for them. If you follow all the essential tips mentioned above, your CDR report will be undoubtedly selected by the Engineers Australia (EA) assessors.